Peonies (Wide)

Contact Me

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Getting to know you and me!

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad I got some love from my followers on this blog so far. I wish I had more time to commit to writing it daily but I work a full time job and it's just not as easy as I thought it would be to blog on a daily basis. To break the ice, I want to get to know some of my readers and give you guys a chance to get to know me! So you can feel free to comment below asking me questions and leave some interesting facts about yourself. This can be about your pets or favorite nail polish color or ANYTHING you want to share.

And... as usual, have a great rest of the week! This is one of the busiest weeks I've ever had at this job so I might be a little late in replying to you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear! It' s nice to read you! I just got back from my holidays and I want more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This can be about your pets or favorite nail polish color..." Red ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post, OK, I am curious what is your job and what do you do if you don't work, what are your hobby's? I am going to answer these questions too: I work as a graphic designer and I usually spend my time with my family when I am not at work, I have a 7 year old daughter! You already know that my biggest hobby is to paint nails and sometimes I don't have much time for it because life is very hectic.
    Even if you will have a busy week, I wish you all the best and relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post ,kisses,
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com

    ReplyDelete